Sage 50 custom reports and layouts
Custom reports and layouts are one of the advantages of Sage 50 (software which is installed on your PC) over Sage Business Cloud (Software which runs as a service in the cloud.) Reports and layouts can be changed to suit your needs, for example a custom Sage invoice, or the new Sage Commercial Invoice template.
The difference between Sage layouts and reports
A Sage Layout refers to the documents that you would send externally such as invoices, statements, and purchase orders,
A Sage Report refers to the information that you would usually use use within your business. Using Sage 50 data they provide insights and analysis about your business such as sales reports, stock reports, profit and loss, and balance sheet.
We can customise them for you
When the reporting or layouts provided as standard do not exactly suit your needs we can help by customising them for you. Whether this is to simply add a field of information, adding your company logo or creating an entirely different look & feel we can help.
We customise the layouts and reports using the built in Sage Report wizard, and can teach you how to use it to make modifications to your custom reports in the future.
How it works
- This work is typically done remotely with no need to visit your premises on a fixed price basis.
- We meet on line using one of the usual meeting systems to understand your requirements
- We will provide a quotation to complete the work
- Should you wish to go ahead we can write the report on our systems and send it to you for testing / approval, or we can work on your system remotely
- We will send you an invoice
Call us today for a no obligation chat.