About Numeric Solutions – a summary of our services and the Sage and Xero products that we can help you with.
Our Services – New Users
- Help you choose the correct version of Sage or Xero to suit your business needs
- Software installation and setup
- Set up opening balances
- On Site or Remote Training in how to use the software
- Modifying reports and layouts to provide the information you need and represent your company branding
- On-going help and support if you need it
Our Services – Existing Users
In addition to the services listed above we also help existing users of Sage or Xero in areas such as:
- ‘Am I using it in the best way for my business‘ – a common question we are happy to help with and suggest changes
- ‘My data has become a mess over time and I need help fixing it’
- Customising layouts (Invoices, statements etc) to show your branding and the specific information you need
- Customising Reports (Sales reports, Stock Reports, Balance Sheet etc)
The Software we can help with
- Sage Business Cloud Accounts*
- Sage Business Cloud Payroll*
- Sage 50c Accounts
- Sage 50c Payroll
*Sage Business Cloud was previously known as Sage One.
I’m Lisa Whitney and I started Numeric Solutions in 2003. Prior to this I was a Sage trainer for an accountancy practice in Chichester, and then a senior Sage consultant in a large software company operating across the south. Based in the Chichester / Bognor Regis / Arundel area Numeric Solutions have helped hundreds of companies with setting up Sage accounts and payroll for the first time, training staff on existing installations, and extending their use of the software.
I am a qualified Sage partner in the products listed above. In order to maintain this status I have to pass an exam set by Sage in each of the products once a year. I am also a Xero Certified Advisor.contact us