My remote accounts and payroll training / mentoring is perfect for businesses who require training on any aspect of:
- Sage 50cloud Accounts / Payroll
- Sage Business Cloud Accounts
- Xero Accounts
via a remote link, using Teamviewer, Zoom or Teams.
I also offer on-site training if you are based in West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey or Hampshire. Click the button for more details.ON-SITE TRAINING
A flexible training option
By choosing to work together remotely we can be flexible on how long each session is and when we ‘meet’.
This means it can fit in with your work schedule and allow you to learn at a pace that is effective for you.
We use either your data, a demonstration set of data or a combination of both.
Most importantly we learn the things that you need to know to make full use of the software, and always apply that learning to your business processes.
Some of the reasons customers use my remote training:
- The software is new to the business and your team need to be trained on it from scratch.
- You have a new member of staff who needs to learn all or part of the software to carry out their role.
- You have a staff member who is using the software but isn’t enjoying the experience and is struggling. I can train / mentor them so that they can embrace the software and enjoy using it.
- You need specific training / support with tasks you run less frequently, or find more complex, allowing you to learn those processes over a longer period of time:
- Assisting with Bank reconciliations
- Processing VAT returns
- Running Year Ends
- Entering the yearly opening balance adjustment journal from your accountant
- Did you know I can help with initially setting up your software to work in the best way for your business? See my Consultancy / Set-up page for more details
- There’s no minimum length of training session. I just charge for time spent, in blocks of 15 minutes, so you can have short bursts of training or longer sessions, whatever works for you.
- No travelling to and from site, meaning we can fit the training times around your staff’s availability much more easily. Whether you want to start working with me at 11am or 3pm, that’s fine.
- We will cover all aspects of the software that you need to use.
- We work as much as possible with real-life examples from your business, and your data
- We also use a demo set of data where you can test and practise the processes.
Book a call to discuss how I can help
If you think my service is for you, and you want to find out a bit more, we can book a call at no charge to you.
As well as finding out whether you think I will be a good fit for your business I can ask some questions about how you use Sage or Xero so that I have an understanding of how you work before we start.Book a call
How my service works
- The first step is to book a free, no-obligation call with me to discuss your requirements and ensure we are a good fit.
- Once we have had our initial discussion and know what we want to achieve I will email you a plan for you to check and approve.
- We will then book the training to fit in with your staff’s availability.
- I produce notes and procedures tailored to your requirements.
- The great thing is that the more I work with you the more I get to know your business and I can be on hand to offer support as and when you need it.
What clients say
We really did find the telephone chatting and the remote link a very easy and satisfactory way of helping us resolve our problems and assist us in how we could best use some of the Sage 50 features.
Cobham Village Hall
Lisa has worked with us for the past year helping with the many complexities of our Sage product, I would not hesitate to recommend her. I have found Lisa to be reliable, affordable and knowledable, she works at a pace that is manageable, delivering information that is clear and understandable.
I would thoroughly recommend Numeric Solutions to any Sage user. Lisa is very professional and knowledgeable, and she also has a great way of teaching the layman (i.e. me!) how to use Sage successfully.