Do you need support for your Accounts or Payroll software when things just aren’t going right or are unclear?
Do you just need to ask a quick question so that you can continue working?
Do you need a source of expertise that you can rely on?
Do you find that you can’t always get the answer from the internet or you don’t understand what it’s telling you?
I can support your business in those situations, as often or as little as you need me.CONTACT ME FOR HELP
Flexible support, when you need it
I simply charge for the time spent, so no expensive support contract to sign up to.
We can connect via telephone, email, or remote video call using:
I can become part of your team!
What customers love about my support service
Many of my customers use the service on an ongoing basis long after we’ve initially worked together for training.
They appreciate that:
- They can pay for the time spent in 15 minute blocks.
- There’s no support contract to sign up to.
- I know how they use Sage or Xero so we can start working on the solution without the need to explain how their business works.
- I always impart my knowledge in a clear and understandable way, so that they learn at the same time.
- They have the flexibility of dealing with me by telephone, email or over a remote link – whatever works best at the time.
Examples of how I can help
- Guidance through unexpected issues that arise in your day-to-day work. This could be:
- a new type of transaction you’ve never entered before,
- understanding why a report shows an unexpected value,
- or rectifying transactions so that you can reconcile your bank account.
2. Support when you need to run routines you are less familiar with. This could be a process that only happens on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis, for which you just need that extra bit of confidence while you do it, such as:
- running the Accounts or Payroll Year End
- entering opening Balance adjustments from your accountants
- processing the vat return
- assisting with Bank reconciliations
3. Assistance in tidying up your accounts if your data has become untidy, so you trust your data again.
Book a call to discuss how I can help
If you think my service is for you, and you want to find out a bit more, we can book a call at no charge to you.
As well as finding out whether you think I will be a good fit for your business I can ask some questions about how you use Sage or Xero so that I have an understanding of how you work before I take your first support call.Book a call
How does it work?
- Log your call with me, via email or telephone.
- If it is urgent I will get back to you at my earliest convenience, or we can book a time for a later date if you want to schedule ahead.
- I will give you an estimate of how long it should take.
- You choose your preferred method of contact.
- I resolve your issue!
What clients say
Lisa is a Godsend compared to trying to get support from Sage. She is helpful, quick to respond and immensely knowledgeable. I don’t know how we would cope without her – she is my go-to for Sage support.
Lisa has provided me with Sage support for the last 6 months, she explains in details and always available, I have learned a lot and would
highly recommend her services. Great teacher.
Profressional, friendly service.